Please feel free to comment on posts in this blog. There might be things on this blog that you disagree with and that is good. A healthy debate is important. Please feel free to post your disagreements, even better include links to sites have data and expert opinions which support your views. Participating in a healthy debate will only help develop our opinions. That being said there are a few things that you need to remember.
Comments close 14 days after initial date a post is published (if there is a good debate going on we might extend the time).
- Do not make hateful, violent, rude, sexually explicit comments or personal irrelevant comments
- Do not make hateful, violent, rude, sexually explicits comments about the Elkhart 4, their families or other posters in this forum.
- The death sentence for those under 18 has been ruled unconstitutional in the USA and is banned by the UN convention on the rights of the child. Do not advocate punishments that are illegal.
- Any suggestion of physical, mental or sexual abuse on any person including victims of crimes, convicted kids, posters or moderators will not be tolerated.
- If you have nothing to say to enhance the discussion please don’t post. We will not accept posts that dislike The Elkhart 4 and are just venting their displeasure at the boys. We will also not publish rumour dressed up as facts. This means comments like “my aunt in Goshen said . . . .” if you have something new to add to the debate please include the link.
- Include links if the will help your argument or enrich the discussion. Just because you think it is so, does not mean it is so. Prove it!
- This is a support site, messages of support are always welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you.